This privacy notice explains how Winners Web & Graphic Design collect and use your personal information.
This privacy notice explains how Winners Web & Graphic Design collect and use your personal information and who it is shared it with. It explains why Winners Web & Graphic Design may process your personal data and the legal basis for the processing (‘processing’ includes Winners Web & Graphic Design just keeping your personal information). It also explains the choices you have about the data held about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Lola Aroun, trading as Winners Web & Graphic Design, 2 South Ealing Road, London W5 4BY
Winners Web & Graphic Design is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information collected about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (GDPR).
Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
* Information that you submit by filling in forms at the Winners Web & Graphic Design website, https://www.winnerswebdesign.com
* If you contact Winners Web & Graphic Design by any means with queries, complaints, suggestions etc., correspondences may be kept.
* When you engage or connect with Winners Web & Graphic Design on social media or at live events.
* If you take part in Winners Web & Graphic Design's quality control/research surveys.
* Details of your visits to Winners Web & Graphic Design's website including, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data or resources.
IP address and Cookies
Winners Web & Graphic Design may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type/version, for system administration, security and user experience optimisation purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify individual persons.
Winners Web & Graphic Design may also obtain information about your preferences by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help to improve the Winners Web & Graphic Design website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
* They also estimate our audience size and usage behaviours.
* Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests.
* Identify your return to the Winners Web & Graphic Design website.
* Track Winners Web & Graphic Design website’s reach and engagement on social networking channels.
You may disable cookies via the settings on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website and/or your user experience when using our website might be affected.
Reasons for processing
Winners Web & Graphic Design process personal data provided while using our website or calling us with an enquiry under the grounds of “legitimate interests” and “consent”. Winners Web & Graphic Design’s business interest is the supply of web design and graphic design services as well as the marketing of our business. Our processing is to enable us to respond to your queries with regards to our services, to inform you about additional services that might interest you and to ask for your feedback on our services/performance etc.
Uses of information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* To carry out our responsibilities arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or for due diligence purposes before entering into a contract.
* To ensure that our website content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To allow you to participate in surveys or interactive features of our service.
* To notify you about changes to our service.
Winners Web & Graphic Design do not sell or pass on your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in our e-communications. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time you can also email email@example.com
Collection, transfer & disclosure of your information
Winners Web & Graphic Design may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
* If under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data.
* To enforce/apply Winners Web & Graphic Design's terms and conditions of supply or to protect the rights/property/safety of Winners Web & Graphic Design, our website, our clients, or such other.
Rights of Data Subjects
In addition to imposing various duties upon data controllers the Data Protection Act & GDPR provide individuals (data subjects) with particular rights. This is to enable users to check what data relating to them is being held and what is being done with it.
The rights of data subjects are as follows:
* The right to establish the existence of personal data;
* The right of access;
* The right of objection (unsubscribe);
* The right to be removed (deleted);
* The right of rectification;
* The right to complain.
Links to third party sites
This site https://www.winnerswebdesign.com includes links that will allow you to leave the site. These linked sites are not under the control of Winners Web & Graphic Design and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Use of this website means you agree to the terms and conditions of use of this website, which constitutes a contract governed by English Law.
Date of last update
10 May 2018
© Copyright 2018 - 2021 All Rights Reserved